1. Sussie's: Voted as one of D Magazine's Best, Sussie's offers a variety of versatile fashions, includes brands such as Vince, Michael Stars, 360Sweater, Joe's, Akiko, Donna Degnan, 3 Dot and many more! Be sure to 'like' their Facebook page to stay up to date on new inventory!
2. Harper Boutique: Located inside Stonebriar Spa, Harper Boutique offers unique inspired home décor and relevant, classic fashion. Their purpose is to bring classic style to women who want to be current, but don't necessarily follow short term trends. Check out their Facebook page for announcements of new inventory and sales.
3. Pappagallo Classiques: Located in the Shops at Starwood, Pappagallo Classiques is an upscale women's one stop shop. They pride themselves in being trendy, classy and fashion forward, offering unique styles and brands in small quantities.
4. Distinctly Hers: Considered one of Frisco's best kept secrets and locally-owned and operated since 2007, Distinctively Hers provides some of the hottest fashion trends at customer friendly prices. Stop in to browse their selection of Julio Designs, Dogeared or Alex and Ani and be sure to say "hello" to Zoe!
5. Confections Boutique and Bags: Offering women's clothing, footwear, accessories and gift ideas all in one place, Confections Boutique and Bags also offers personal shopping for special events and wardrobe rehab services. Their goal is to bring you the very best from hand-picked selection of styles from lifestyle brands.
6. Blue Door Boutique: One of Frisco's most popular boutiques, Blue Door Boutique carries an eclectic variety of clothing, jewelry, home decor and baby gifts. They offer a bit of everything so this can truly be a one stop shop. Check out their awesome inventory on their Instagram page.
7. Mainstream Boutique: Mainstream Boutique is a multi-generational boutique dedicated to helping women look and feel great in unique & fun fashions at a reasonable price! Located in The Shops at Starwood, Mainstream Boutique features a variety of fashions from casual to business and formal.
8. Bittersweet Ivy: Located in Historic Downtown Frisco, Bittersweet Ivy is a fun, specialty boutique featuring women's clothing, footwear, accessories and gifts. Their goal is to bring you unique items that you can't find everywhere else at an affordable price. If you're not following them on Instagram, you should be.
9. Twisted Simplicity: Located on Main Street in Downtown Frisco, Twisted Simplicity offers affordable, unique and fresh fashion and gift items. From casual to dressy, you're sure to find one-of-a-kind items here. Follow their Facebook page for new inventory and sale announcements.
10. Terrace Boutique: Located inside Legacy Tennis Academy, Terrace Boutique specializes in expertly curated and quality pieces including apparel, jewelry, handbags, home decor, gifts and more. Brands they carry include Tyler Candle Company, Free People, Miss Me, Black Kettle Soap Company, True Religion, Citizens of Humanity and Court Courture.
Is there another boutique you recommend in Frisco? Feel free to let us know below.