Frisco, Texas is packed with things to do for all ages, shapes and sizes. Among those options, there are many that are FREE, giving you one more reason to get out of the house or hotel and off to explore everything Frisco has to offer. Don't miss out on these freebie Frisco activities and adventures:
- Frisco Dog Park: Grab little Fido and head out to frolic at the Frisco Dog Park.
- Frisco Commons Park: This beautiful park features plenty of room to roam and even includes a fishing dock!
photo by: @pslaughter34
- Splash Water Parks: Splash around at one of Frisco's 3 plash pads.
- Texas Sculpture Garden: Seek out the largest private collection of Texas sculptures on public display.
- The Frisco Art Gallery: Located inside the Frisco Discovery Center, The Frisco Art Gallery features rotating exhibits by local, regional, national, and international artists.
- Central Park: Pack a picnic, walk it out, or get rejuvenated with a jog around the beautiful Central Park.
- Window shopping! (Ladies, we're talking to you here): Head to Stonebriar Centre, IKEA or Shops at Starwood for a little window shopping. If you end up spending $1 or $2, we won't judge.
- Frisco Public Library: Considered one of the top public library's in North Texas, head there to check out a book, learn a little something or see a 3D printer in action!
photo by: @pwoodnorthstudents
- Music in the Square: Grab a buddy and a blanket and enjoy a fun lineup of live music under the stars (June only).
- Frisco Square: Window shop, view art or just enjoy the sights and sounds of Frisco Square.
- Trivia Night: Enjoy weekly trivia night at Stan's Main Street. No cover.
- Give back and volunteer! Opportunities available year long through: City of Frisco, Frisco Family Services, Volunteer Frisco, Frisco Human Society.
- Frisco Starfest: About a dozen telescopes are set up to view the stars every second Saturday of each month.
Photo by: @scrapgirl12
- Trails: Like to hike and bike? These trails are calling your name.
- Tennis: Take a swing at one of the many public courts available at a some of Frisco's public parks.
- Frisco Mountain Bike Park: Ready for the XGames? Ride the trails at Frisco's Mountain Bike Park.
- Platos Closet: Sell your old clothes and make some extra spending cash.
- City Wide Public Art: Frisco has more than 50 pieces (!!!) of public art available to view throughout the city. Start your tour today.
- 3rd Sundays at Frisco Heritage Museum: Every 3rd Sunday of the month, learn about Frisco's heritage and culture at the Frisco Heritage Museum.
- Dallas Stars: Practice sessions are open to the public and free.
Looking for some fun that might cost just a little bit of money? Head on over to our Things To Do page for a complete list of fun.
Know of something free that is not listed? Let us know by leaving a comment below!
Header 📷 by @klynn013