- Christmas Tree Lot Opening on November 29 (day after Thanksgiving), this Christmas tree lot is not only ready to provide you your tree this holiday season, but the proceeds help Boy Scout Troop 51 raise money to send Scouts to Summer Camp, as well as buy necessary equipment.
- Carriage Rides What better way to take in the holiday spirit than to take a ride provided by North Star Carriage Rides? This open-air horse drawn carriage is just $6 a person and you can relax and enjoy the holiday decor and festivities in Frisco Square.
- Toy Drive Now through December 16, get into the giving sprit this season by participating with Frisco Square in their annual toy drive benefiting Operation Once in a Lifetime (OOIAL), a military non-profit group that helps make the dreams of U.S. Soldiers and their families come true. Donate a new, unwrapped toy and /or clothing item and drop it off at Next Step Dance Performing Arts Center, POParella's Gourmet Popcorn & Treats, Behringer Harvard Frisco Square Mgt Office, The Plaza at Frisco Square, Sweet Tooth Dental Loft, Three Squares, Forest Park Medical Center Frisco-Hospital Administration Offices, and Skate the Square Outdoor Ice Rink (when it opens, corner of Main & Coleman). Soldiers in uniform will return to pick up the donations!
- Skate the Square There is something a little magical about ice skating outside. Maybe its the crisp, cool air or the joy that's all around, but there is definitely something special about it. Join in on all the skating fun at Frisco Square on November 29 through January 4, 2014 for $10 a person.
- Restaurants You will surely build up a healthy appetite after your long day of picking out a Christmas tree, carriage rides, donating toys and clothes, and skating outside. There is no better way after a long day then to energize your self with a delicious meal at one of the many Frisco Square restaurants. Whether you are in the mood for a juicy burger at Jakes, a drink at eSpiritu, or a snack at POParellas, there are plenty of options to choose from that will surely satisfy any craving.
- Cinemark Frisco Square This 2013 holiday season, the Cinemark at Frisco Square is bringing back the classics and featuring festive films to ring in the holidays. Featured films include Frozen, Elf, White Christmas, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, It's a Wonderful Life, and Noël Coward’s Private Lives.
- Merry Main Street On December 7 from 5:00pm to 9:00pm, join in for the annual Merry Main Street event in Frisco Square. Shop for gifts and discover great holiday decor, while enjoying an evening of musical entertainment, holiday activities and an array of food and warm drinks. And the best part? Free photos with Santa brought to you by 3:16 Team Realty!
7 Ways to Celebrate the Season in Frisco Square
November 18, 2013