HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's almost that time of year again! Ring in the New Year, Frisco style with one or some of these fun ideas:
- Looking for a way to celebrate with the kids with a Family New Year’s Eve Bash? Just follow these easy ideas for the whole family to have a blast with New Year’s Eve festivities!
- Reserve your NYE dinner at one of these delicious restaurants: Bonnie Ruth's Cafe et Patisserie, Buca di Beppo, Estilo Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse, Nola Grill, Crudo Wood Fired Bistro, or Perry's Steakhouse. Check out this list for more options and menu's in the DFW area.
- Dave & Buster's is ringing in the New Year early at their Family Fun Celebration! Advanced ticket purchase required and large groups welcome. And/or join them for an exclusive New Year’s Eve Celebration including food and drink to entertainment and play, they have you set for an epic night! Advanced ticket purchase required and large groups welcome. For package details and tickets click HERE.
- Main Event is ringing in the New Year with bowling, billiards, laser tag & other activities! No reservations required and they are open until 1:00am.
- Throw the easiest New Year’s Eve party ever at home! Invite a couple friends over and follow these tips and you will have an easy and fun filled night.
- Champagne is the traditional New Year’s drink so spice up the norm with these 16 champagne cocktails for New Year’s Eve.
- Christmas in the Square isn't over quite yet! Enjoy the last few days and spend your New Year's Eve and New Years Day checking out the Light & Music Spectacular. Head to Frisco Square to join in from 6:00pm to 10:00pm.