Congratulations on surviving another year! I don't know about you, but 2012 treated me pretty well and I'm excited to see what 2013 will bring. So how should I start off 2013 on the right foot? The answer is obvious, of course. With an awesome New Year's Eve celebration!
My plans are still to be determined, but here is Frisco's finest New Year's Eve events and ideas:
To the bar we go!
- The Frisco Bar is having a New Year's Eve Costume Party on 12/29/12 (okay, not quite on New Year's but who says the party can't start early?). In celebration of prohibition, everyone is encouraged to dress as flappers and bootleggers and they will have live music from Suburban Dilemma!
- Espiritu Year's event! Keep checking in on their event details for the latest information.
- The Londoner is have a huge party with no cover all night! Happy Hour all night, Free VIP ( limited spots) DJ Rice and more!
- The Pub is celebrating the New Year with a champagne toast, balloon drop, and live music with The Reds. Plus, there will be no cover! Get there early to secure a good spot.
- Looking for a way to celebrate with the kids with a Family New Year’s Eve Bash? Just follow these easy ideas for the whole family to have a blast with New Year’s Eve festivities!
- The Sci-Tech Discovery Center will ring in 2012 with a family-friendly New Year's Eve Celebration on 12/31/12 from 3 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. There will be games, crafts, snack, refreshments, and activities for the kids. The celebration will close out with a Neutron Ball Drop and a toast with sparkling cider!
- Main Event is ringing in the New Year with bowling, billiards, laser tag & other activities! No reservations required.
Hosting at Home!
- Throw the easiest New Year's Eve party ever at home! Invite a couple friends over and follow these tips and you will have an easy and fun filled night.
- Champagne is the traditional New Year's drink so spice up the norm with these 16 champagne cocktails for New Year's Eve.