It's almost National Margarita Day! The official day is Saturday, February 22, 2014 and you know what that means...margaritas in Frisco! So get out your tequila, triple sec, and limes my friends because this day only comes around once a year. Not sure how the celebrate this year? Here are a handful of suitable options in Frisco for your festivities, all fun filled with food pairings like chips, salsa, tacos, chile con queso, and many other Tex Mex favorites!
- Cristina's Fine Mexican Restaurant 3301 Preston Road, Ste 1 Frisco, TX 75034 P: 972-668-4610
- Manny's Tex Mex 6705 Main St., @2nd street Frisco, Tx 75034
- Gloria's 8600 Gaylord Pkwy Frisco, TX, 75034 P: 972-668-1555
- La Hacienda Ranch 4110 Preston Road Frisco, TX 75034 P: 972-335-2232
- Chipotle 3401 Preston Rd., Suite 2 Frisco, TX 75034 P: 972-668-1540
11560 Dallas Parkway
Frisco, TX 75033
5350 Preston Road Frisco, TX 75034 P: 972-292-7006
- Tin Star Restaurant 3301 Preston Road, Ste 1 Frisco, TX 75034 P: 972-668-4610
- Posados Café 9506 State Highway 121 Frisco, TX 75035 P: 469-384-3007
- Mattito's Tex Mex 6129 Main Street Frisco, Texas 75034 P: 214-872-3411
- Cantina Laredo 5105 Eldorado Parkway, #120 Frisco, Texas 75034 P: 469-362-8177
- Blue Goose Cantina 9320 Dallas Parkway, #140 Frisco, TX 75034 P: 972-668-9604
- Casa Rita's Mexican Grill 3773 Preston Road Frisco, Texas 75034 P: 214-705-8188
Whether you are a frozen, shaken, skinny, or on the rocks type of margarita lover (or all of the above), you'll be sure to find that perfect margarita in Frisco!