Open May 7, 2016 through October 22, 2016, every Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. (or until sell out). Local growers offer juicy melons, peaches, vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh corn on the cob and lots more. Also offered are baked breads, meat from local ranchers, honey, arts and crafts, and various other products. The market allows consumers to have access to locally grown, farm fresh produce, enables farmers the opportunity to develop a personal relationship with their customers, and cultivate consumer loyalty with the farmers who grow the produce.
- Presented By: Frisco Rotary Farmers Market
- Dates: May 7, 2016 - October 22, 2016
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Location: Frisco Rotary Farmers Market
- Address: 8821 4th St., Frisco, TX 75034
- Time: 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM