NATIONAL SOCCER HALL OF FAME
WIN A TRIP TO OPENING WEEKEND:
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19 - SUNDAY, OCTOBER 21
- Three (3) Night Stay at Omni Frisco (October 19-22, 2018)
- Roundtrip Airfare for Two (2)
- Roundtrip ground transportation to/from airport
- Two (2) Tickets to NSHOF Induction Ceremony on Saturday, October 20
- Two (2) Tickets to Imagine Dragons Concert on Saturday, October 20
- Two (2) Tickets to FC Dallas vs. Sporting KC Match on Sunday, October 21
- $250 to FC Dallas Pro Shop
- $100 to British Lion Pub
- $100 to City Works at The Star
For complete contest rules, head here.
Part of a $55 million renovation at Toyota Stadium, the National Soccer Hall of Fame (NSHOF) is a public-private partnership among FC Dallas, the City of Frisco, Frisco Independent School District and U.S. Soccer Federation.
The NSHOF Experience will be a 19,350 square-foot segment of the NSHOF that will honor the past while fully incorporating modern technology of the present and future including virtual reality, gesture technology, and interactive digital video boards throughout to celebrate the players, veterans, and builders of American soccer that have elevated the sport to where it is today. It will feature interactive exhibits, iconic soccer memorabilia and serve as the home for Hall of Fame induction ceremonies annually beginning in 2018. Individual day tickets, group tickets, tour packages, as well as annual and lifetime memberships will be available for purchase.
The NSHOF will be in Toyota Stadium’s south end, making it the first major league sports hall of fame to be built within a stadium.
It's been a half century, and it's time to celebrate the NASL (North American Soccer League)! Legendary players from the league come together in the NASL Legends game. The match, at Toyota Stadium, is scheduled to kickoff at 6:30 p.m. CST, immediately after the MLS match between FC Dallas and Sporting Kansas City.