From must-see attractions and historical heritage, to the one-of-a-kind sports fan and delectable dining experiences, Frisco offers an array of opportunities to write, post, blog or talk about. View a list of our latest story ideas below. Need a bit more inspiration? Check out IHeartFrisco or feel free to reach out to us directly. We welcome the chance to help you explore further into the unique features of Frisco.
- Ultimate Sports Fan: Whether you're into football, soccer, baseball, basketball or hockey, Frisco is the ultimate sports destination for fans. Attend a Frisco RoughRiders game at Dr Pepper Ballpark, an FC Dallas game at Toyota Stadium or Texas Legends game at Dr Pepper Arena. Catch a team practice for the Dallas Cowboys at The Star or see the Dallas Stars gear up for the next season at Dr Pepper StarCenter. With so many options, you can surely fill your time with sports fun in Frisco.
Check out the Sports page for more inspiration.
- Family Fun: From sports fun to attractions, discover a variety of family fun in Frisco. Head to Pole Position to race mom and dad and feel the need for speed. Make plans to float the Lazy River and see a Frisco RoughRiders game at the same time at Dr Pepper Ballpark! Fly to new heights at iFly Indoor Skydiving. Looking for a nostalgic experience? Be sure to visit the National Videogame Museum, featuring more than 100,000 artifacts on display and available for play.
Head on over to our Things to Do page for more inspiration.
- Shopper’s Paradise: With more than 9 million square feet of retail throughout the city, shopping is a pretty big deal in Frisco. From Stonebriar Centre, IKEA, Historic Downtown and the Centre at Preston Ridge, there's no shortage of deals, sales and one-of-a-kind finds in Frisco.
Check out the Shopping page for more ideas.
- Culinary Adventure: All great vacations or getaways include good food. Thankfully, Frisco can offer a variety of amazing eateries for one successful culinary adventure. From Mash'd's Legit Guacamole and Moonshine or Prime Rib at Randy's Steakhouse to the Fried Green Tomatoes at BarnLight Eatery and Snow Cones from the Frisco Snowcone Lady, pack some sweat pants because you won't leave Frisco hungry.
Check out the Restaurants page to learn more.
- Active Pursuits: Home to more than 40 city parks and 90 miles of hiking and biking trails, Frisco offers some of the best active and outdoor fun in North Texas. Not only was Frisco named a "Bicycle Friendly" Community in 2016 by The League of American Bicyclists, but the city boasts an award-winning parks system and hosts several annual events including the Big Star Marathon and Emmitt Smith Grand Fondo.
More Active Pursuit inspiration can be found on the Outdoor Recreation page.
- Arts & Culture: Frisco boasts a growing Arts & Culture community. Currently, Frisco features four museums including the Museum of the American Railroad, National Videogame Museum, Frisco Heritage Museum and Sci-Tech Discovery Center. When it comes to Art, Frisco has that too. Home to more than 120 pieces of publicly accessible art, including the largest outdoor sculpture collection in the state, you could spend days in Frisco and not see the same piece twice.
Learn more on the Arts & Culture page or Museums page.