The PGA Frisco project is a public-private partnership that includes PGA of America, Omni Hotels & Resorts, the City of Frisco and the Frisco Independent School District. The project spans 660 acres of a larger 2,500-acre development being master planned by Hunt Realty Investments and includes two 18-hole world class courses, a 10-hole short course, 30 acre practice facility, 500 Omni PGA Frisco Resort with a 127,000 sq. ft. convention center, as well as a unique golf themed retail experience, 40,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, 10,000 sq. ft. performance center and the PGA of America Headquarters and NTPGA Headquarters.
The golf courses, tournaments and hotel and conference center are estimated to have an $2.5+ billion economic impact over the next 20 years. This signature development will anchor north Frisco, which utilizes 400 acres +/- of floodplain and adds to the portfolio of professional sports already located in Frisco.
The project also includes a 3.5-mile-long, 14’ wide paved hike and bike trail. Public access to 65% of annual available golf rounds will be available, along with discounts for Frisco residents.
PGA of America moved into their headquarters Spring 2022. The Omni PGA Frisco Resort and courses are opened May 2023.
- Two Golf Courses:
- The East, designed by Gil Hanse
- The West, designed by Beau Welling
- Three-level, 40,000 sq. ft. Clubhouse
- 10-hole lighted par three short course
- 75,000 sq. ft. lighted putting course
PGA Frisco Championships
PGA of America has committed 26 championships in the first twelve years of operations.
- 2023, 2029: KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship
- 2023 - 2034: PGA Jr. League Championship
- 2024, 2030, 2033: PGA Professional Championship
- 2025, 2031: KPMG Women's PGA Championship
- 2026: Boys & Girls Junior PGA Championship
- 2027, 2034: PGA Championship
- 2027: PGA Cup
- 2028: Senior PGA Professional Championship
- 2032: National Car Rental Assistant PGA Professional Championship
Omni PGA Frisco Resort
- Hotel Rooms: 500 guest rooms and suites, 10 four-bedroom golf villas
- F&B Outlets: 13, including Trick Rider (steaks and seafood), Ryder Cup Grille (classic American favorites), The Bunker (Grab and Go handhelds), The Apron (creative Texas and California fare), Green Cactus Café (wellness driven foods), Toast & Tee Coffee Collective, and more
- Event Center: 129,000 sq. ft.
- Spa: 20 Treatment Rooms
- Pools: 4
- Monument Realty PGA District includes signature dining and retail concepts, virtual game experiences, programmed entertainment, and more. This space serves as a hub for the community as well as Club 1916 Members and resort guests.
- The Dance Floor - lighted 2-acre natural-grass putting course
- The Swing - lighted, 10-hole, par-3 course with holes ranging from 45 to 100 yards
- Ice House - a modern ranch-style beer garden concept that incorporates six live hitting bays
- Margaret's Cones & Cups - whimsical signature gourmet coffee and ice cream shop
- Lounge by Topgolf - craft cocktails and curated dishes combine with industry-leading Topgolf Swing Suite technology and virtual games
- Retail: PGA Shop, Blue Lacy Mercantile, Gimme Toys, Vineyard Vines, Fields Ranch Gift Shop, St. Bernard, and Weekend
PGA of America relocating headquarters to Frisco as part of innovative public-private partnership; Deal also links Omni Hotels & Resorts, Stillwater Capital, City of Frisco, FISD and Hunt Realty…
Set to become the modern home of American golf, construction begins on the $500 million development by Omni Hotels & Resorts FRISCO, TX (May 4, 2021) – Omni Hotels & Resorts announced today the start…