New & Notable
Frisco, Texas is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. Looking ahead, there are numerous projects currently under construction and in the works including new hotels, attractions, as well as shopping and dining options for residents and visitors.
Omni PGA Frisco Resort
In December 2018, the PGA of America announced plans to move its headquarters from to Frisco, Texas, where it anchors a 660-acre mixed-use development
with a public-private investment worth more than half a billion dollars.
The new PGA of America headquarters opened in 2022 and is home to national player development and coaching programs. PGA Frisco is planning to host an unprecedented cadence of championships, with 23 already in the books for a 13-year span.
The project also includes an Omni PGA Frisco Resort that opened May 2023. It features 500 guest rooms and suites, 10 four-bedroom ranch houses, three pools (including an adults-only rooftop infinity pool), Lounge by Topgolf, and over 127,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. An expansive retail an entertainment district features dining, shopping, and an outdoor stage. The resort offers two 18-hole championship golf courses (Fields Ranch East and West), a lighted 10-hole short course (The Swing), and a lighted two-acre putting green (The Dance Floor), totaling 46 holes.
Located on the southwest corner of U.S. Highway 380 and Preston Road, Fields, a 2,544-acre mixed use development, is a project of Hunt Realty Investments and Karahan Companies that began development in 2021.
The project features topography like no other location in North Texas and will offer visitors and residents an experience completely catered to them. As a 15-minute city, parks, cafes, shopping, spas and more are easily accessible and redefining a well-lived life.
Frisco Station continues to expand, which includes 2,400 urban residences, retail, hospitality, wellness, parks and trails, and more, all within walking distance of the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters.
The Star District Dishes New Restaurants and Retail
The Star District, a 91-acre entertainment district and the headquarters of the Dallas Cowboys, has new restaurants, bars, and retail.
• Pete's Dueling Piano Bar is a sing-along experience you won't forget!
• La Parisienne is a charming French bistro serving lunch, dinner, brunch, and cocktails, plus live music.
• Lombardi Cucina Italiana’s atmosphere reminds you of an open-air villa in Italy, and the menu features authentic Italian cuisine with a modern touch.
• Miller Lite®House at The Star, located just steps from Tostitos Championship Plaza, offers a 300 square foot cooler stocked with over 1,500 beverages consisting of Miller Lite, Vizzy Hard Seltzer, Core Hydration water, and more available for purchase weekdays, event days, & game days alike.
• Roti Grill is a popular, quick, and casual Indian restaurant with authentic and traditional north Indian food.
• The Glen & Monarch Stag, technically two concepts: a restaurant called The Glen and an adjacent scotch bar called the Monarch Stag. The Glen features hand-pressed craft cocktails, wine, scotch, and seafood. The Monarch Stag has food, live music, a cigar lounge, and scotch whisky and bourbon selections from around the world.
• Sidecar Social is a fun concept featuring craft cocktails and bites, games, karaoke, live music, TVs, and an all-season patio.
• Snowbird Cocktail Lounge & Kitchen is an upscale Art Deco-inspired lounge with a tantalizing array of mixology cocktails, small bites, and music.
• Cards in a Box is a sports cards & collectibles shop where you can buy, sell, trade, and consign the coolest sports cards and items.
• King Ranch Saddle Shop is the place to find iconic leather goods, clothing, and accessories.
Three Empires Brewing Company Taps into Frisco’s Rail District
Frisco’s historic Rail District got its first brewery! Three Empires is a nano craft brewery with eight beer options on tap.
Hall Park Redevelopment
Hall Park, a 162-acre office park, is undergoing a $7 billion plan to redevelop the district over the next 20 years. Redevelopment plans include a performing arts center, new office tower, boutique hotel (HALL Park Hotel), 19-story luxury residential tower (The Monarch), and a food hall. Construction started in 2022 on a new community park, Kaleidescope Park, that will feature a children’s area, dog park, event lawn, and performance pavilion. The park is expected to open in spring 2024.